Your privacy is important to us. Poppert’s Gun Parts. We does not sell, trade, or share your personal information with anybody.
Poppert’s Gun Parts is a highly ethical company and requires the highest standard of conduct from our employees and business partners.
If you are interested in learning what type of personal information we might collect and how we might use it, please read below.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES POPPERT’S GUN PARTS COLLECT?
- Information pertaining to your session and visitor’s preferences when you are on our website, such as items added to your shopping cart. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Information necessary to serve your needs. This information is provided by you at the time of placing an order. It usually consists of your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment related information. Due to the nature of our business, sometimes we may require a document proving your age, country of residence, driving license and/or Federal Firearms License. We also collect information on the products that you buy through your transactions and other interactions with us.
HOW DOES POPPERT’S GUN PARTS USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- To process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request.
- To send you catalogs and periodic mailings with information on new products and services or upcoming events via the mail.
- To contact you about the status of your orders by telephone or email.
- To identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience.
- From time to time we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If such policy change occurs, we will use only data collected from the time of the policy change forward..
- Poppert’s Gun Parts fully complies with all Federal, State and Municipal legal requirements. In the event that Poppert’s Gun Parts receives a subpoena, court order, or law enforcement inquiry we will fully comply with any applicable laws and make any legally required disclosure.
- Poppert’s Gun Parts reserves the right to protect itself from fraud and if necessary will share information with legal authorities and other companies for this purpose..